- January 17, 2023 - Electronic “Letters of Intent” available to all Vaughn incoming 9th graders
- January 17, 2023 - Surrounding schools (open enrollment flier for 9th graders sent out
- February 3, 2023 - Mandatory Pre-recorded virtual Orientation for MIT parents/students In Spanish/English
- February 24, 2023 - Last day to watch for Virtual Orientation for Vaughn MIT parent/students
- February 24, 2023 - Deadline to submit online “Letter of Intent” from MIT and Non-Vaughn parents
- March 10, 2023 - Lottery for Non-Vaughn parents
A phone blast will be sent out as a reminder.
Please read below and click on the Letter of Intent Form.
- Last day to be entered into the lottery is February 24, 2023
- Lottery will take place virtually on March 9, 2023 at 10:00 am
- Submissions after February 24th will be added onto our waiting list
Non-Vaughn Letter of Intent - 9th Grade ONLY
- Aeries Enrollment (link)
Please visit your Aeries Parent Portal to submit your Letter of Intent.
- All MIT students will be accepted as long as they submit the Letter of Intent via Parent Square by February 24th.
- MIT students who Do Not submit a Letter of Intent will be substituted by a Non Vaughn student from the waiting list
- MIT parents need to submit their student’s Letter of Intent via Parent Square by the deadline
Letter of Intent - MIT Students ONLY (link coming soon)
For any help, please visit our Parent Portal Support Form.
Please use the drop-down boxes below to find the enrollment information for a specific campus.